CUSTOMS TRADE PARTNERSHIP
To our Customers, Partner Carriers and Service Providers:
Fast Transfers Inc. and Líneas 1 de Mayo, S.A. de C.V., are active participants in the Commercial-Customs Alliance Against Terrorism (C-TPAT /OEA México).
The C-TPAT /OEA México, (Authorized Economic Operator), programs are programs that aim to strengthen companies related to foreign trade to take part in the C-TPAT /OEA program to increase the security of the global supply chain.
As a member of the C-TPAT /OEA México, (Authorized Economic Operator), program our company has successfully obtained a high level of confidence from US Customs by making sure to:
- Implement, follow, and maintain procedures and practices that are consistent with the C-TPAT/OEA, (Authorized Economic Operator) Security Criteria.
- Cooperate with CBP in its efforts to ensure the security of the supply chain.
- Meet the recommended business and security practices.
- Assist in the worldwide campaign to stop terrorism.
- Provide security guidelines and training for employees, contractors, service providers, and others associated with the company.
- Provide a safe environment for our employees, customers, vendors, and other visitors.
- Investigate any situation or significant event which may be related to a breach in cargo security or any C-TPAT/OEA, (Authorized Economic Operator) criteria, and notify the proper authorities.
Review and update risk assessments, security practices and procedures on a regular basis, and as necessary. For further information regarding CTPAT or OEA, (Authorized Economic Operator), please contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we are registered as a Smartway shipper, members of the Texas Trucking Association, and CTPAT certified.